Industrial Accident Investigation
David L Semple & Associates operate nationwide and beyond, and have investigated a vast variety of industrial and other occupational accidents for litigation and prosecution purposes. We provide engineers’ reports for instructing agents (usually solicitors and insurance companies) and give evidence at all court levels. Industrial accident reports range from slips, trips and falls, through manual handling incidents, to machinery hazards, system of work analyses, examination of risk assessments and safety statements, and investigation of repetition-type injuries. We have reported on a large number of asbestos exposure cases.
· Workplace accident investigations
· Machinery accident investigations
· Back injury and other manual handling system investigations
· Slips trips falls in the workplace
· Systems of work and risk assessment analysis
· Use of chemicals